Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

Well I've posted my humorous Pack 01 idea on the RB forums:

Hell Freezes Over Pack 01

You'll probably have to scroll down a bit to find it, it's post #113, if that helps at all.

What do I think tomorrow's predication will be?  I don't know.  I've been somewhat decent about guessing bands lately through pouring over the RB fourms and taking some stabs in the dark, which surprising turned out to be true.  My guesses lately about if it's a three pack or a singles week were totally off the mark (Thanks for keeping me guessing!) each and every week.  Good times.  Good times.

Here's something I do know.  Since no new music (that I've personally wanted) has really come out since late May I haven't played the game as much.  Don't worry Harmonix, when you release songs I want again, I'll plunk that cash down!  (HDD space provided, of course.)  I just wonder if there will be anything more "epic" than the Maiden Epics Pack 01 released this year.  Sure, there is some single tracks coming from Quiet Riot, Great White, and Iron Madien in Blitz, so I'm am going to go with another singles week (which I'm sure now it'll be a three pack from one artist) with three singles from said above mentioned bands:

Singles 7/31/12

Great White - "Save Your Love"
Quiet Riot - "*** on Feel the Noize"
Iron Maiden - "Killers"

and just for fun I'm throwing in a single track from a band that is was in RB1!

Black Sabbath - "The Mob Rules"

Yep, it's all Metal all the time on this here blog!  I've been listening to Metal all morning.  Even heard the new Venom album, Fallen Angels, which is alright.  Now it's a bit o' Black Sabbath with The Mob Rules.  Great song!  Great album. 

Do I think those singles will be announced tomorrow?  Who knows.  Probably not, but I can still dream right.  DreamCrusher in three, two, one...

No comments:

Post a Comment