Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Video Game/DVD Tuesdays

Morning all.  Just woke up so this will be a sparse one.  Let's see what's happening on the DVD front first!

WWE Undertaker The Streak

Classic Undertaker.  Gotta love it.  You know if you're into wrasslin' that is!

Nothing else coming out to DVD that I want to see this week.  That is a-okay.  Let's see what is happening on the video games front.









Wow a big lot o' nothing for games this week.  I would like to play this only because it looks fun and the demo on the 360 is fun to mess around with...

I don't know if I want to play this on the 360 or the PC.  The demo on the 360 is fun as hell, though they need to give you another couple minutes on that timed demo.  I get it though, wet the appitite enough and you'll plunk down that hard earned cash.  Brilliant.  Just brilliant.  I've also been watching this:

The Yogscast

Great show on Youtube about Minecraft (the Alpha build of the game).  These two are pretty funny (most of the time) and had me laughing out loud late into the night last night (what it's midnight!).  Good stuff.  After the tenth episode it started to be a bit less funny, but those first few episodes are pretty entertaining.

Anything coming out this week that you can't live without?  Sound off below.



No comments:

Post a Comment