Friday, July 27, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Let's get right down to brass tacks!

I was right (ha!) that since I posted it'll be a singles week it was actually going to be a three pack by one band, so here ya go!

Killswitch Engage Pack 01

"The End of Heartache" X
"Starting Over" O
"The Arms of Sorrow"

It's Metal, but not the kind of Metal that I dig.  Killswitch isn't a horrible band, there are pretty good, just not my cup of tea.  Maybe next week!

Let's see what came out on the Xbox 360 in the RBN yesterday.

Metal

Asking Alexandria - "To the Stage"
Halcyon Way - "On Black Wings"

Punk

Counterfeit Pennies - "Say What You Want"

Rock

Death of the Cool - "Everything I Hate About You"
Merlot - "Angeles"
Jerry Naylor - "My Little Girl"
Jerry Naylor - "Teardrops Fall Like Rain"

Well, I will probably get the Naylor tracks but only if I recognize the song or really like it, everything else this week is a pass. 

What are you excited for?  Sound off!

No comments:

Post a Comment