Saturday, November 14, 2015

Heroclixin' It Up: Some Clix I Picked plus Tournament News!

So first I just got back from the Tournament a few towns over. First of all, the people playing were great, nice, and very helpful. Had a freakin' blast. I didn't win any points during the tournament placing dead last, but I did get the Fellowship Prize which was Amanda Waller (Suicide Squad)! I was really surprised. I also was given eight Heroclix from the Superman/Wonder Woman set, and I picked up a Trigon from way back when Teen Titans Super Boosters came out. He's an amazing looking Clix. So here is some pics about what I grabbed.

Amanda Waller, Wizkids DC Suicide Squad OP, D15-014
Trigon, Teen Titans (Set), #G001
Superman, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #001
Huntress, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #010
Powergirl, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #011
Wonder Woman, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #018
Superman II, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #019a
Red Tornado, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #021
Clark Kent, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #026
Sister Superior, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #032
Alright folks! There you have it. I had a blast tonight playing. Can't wait to do it again next month. Come back tomorrow to check out my Rock Band 4 and Rocksmith 2014 Predictions.

Keep Calm and Keep Clixin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment