Monday, November 16, 2015

This Week in Rock (Games) (Part 1)

So I totally didn't get to a prediction thread. My bad. Sorry folks. Here's what is coming out tomorrow.

11/17/15 Singles

Ed Sheeran - "Sing" (there is a bonus bundle track with this song) Saint Raymond - "Young Blood"
Vance - "Riptide"
Walk the Moon - "Shut Up and Dance"

I have only heard of Ed Sheeran, I haven't even listen to any of Sheeran's song. Same goes with all the other bands, except I've never heard of em'. Guess I have a little trip to Spotify and give everybody a listen.

The Sheeran song is okay. Same goes with the Saint Raymond. I liked "Riptide" by Vance. I'm on the fence on "Shut Up and Dance".

Super duper modern tracks! Another week of singles! Who would have thought it? Not me! Man! Are you jazzed about the tracks coming out tomorrow? Sound off!

No comments:

Post a Comment