Saturday, November 14, 2015

Heroclixin' It Up: Some Clix I Picked

So I was able to grab some old school Heroclix. I used to have a ton of them from Infinity Challenge/Hypertime to well, later sets of the game, I don't remember that far back in the time fog.

Check em' out!

Wolverine, Sinister (Set), #090
Shi, Indy (Set), #089
Scarecrow, Icons (Set), #009
Starfire, Icons (Set), #024
Raven, Icons (Set), #030
Batman, Icons (Set), #040
Batman, Icons (Set), #042
Now before everyone goes all crazy in the comments I am aware that the Scarecrow and the Batman clix may or may not have the right color dials, I just grabbed the jpg's off the net real fast like to get this post out. I also have a Wolfsbane (Veteran) from the early days of Herocllix. I'm pretty jazzed that I am going to my first Wizkids Tournament later today. It's a "New Challengers" Event, basically for us people who might not be familiar with the game. I know that there are a ton of new rules, back during the original game there was less to memorize and with the additions of feats, vehicles, team bases, and updated errata rules and PAC (powers and abilities card) there is a bit to store up in the ol' noodle.

Alright, enough of my babbling, back to your regularly scheduled interwebz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment