Monday, December 2, 2013

Screenwriting Update: Just becuase NaNoWriMo is over, doesn't mean ya have to be.

So I started writing a drama entitled, Broken. It's about the fallout of divorce and other things of a serious nature. It's another organic type of scripts but I've had to change it as I go, and I am sure it will change again after the first draft and added other tidbits like shot placement and what not.

This script is so different then what I have written in the past it's really refreshing. It's not a horror film, but there are horrific elements in it, and the scary thing about this script is that it could (and does) happen all the time every day.

I can't wait for Symph to read this and let me know what she thinks. I just feel if the Muse is flowing (as my friend on FB, Crimson, puts it) I gotta answer that call.

I will keep everybody in the loop as I continue to write the script.

Thanks for taking this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment