Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Best: Men's Dress Shoes, High End Watches, and Designer Ties

I thought I would deviate from the Steampunk for a second or two and go in a totally different direction.  Modern fashion for men with looks at watches and dress shoes!

 Forzieri Brown Italian Designer Shoes - You can't beat a nice pair of dress shoes.  These bad boys come in at $550.00.  Though I am not digging on those two tassels on the side.  But whatcha' gonna do, right?  Let's see what else I can find on the interwebz.








This Luxurman Men's Watch will set you back about two hundred fifty clams, and that is on sale.  Normally this watch goes for two grand.  So that is a savings of like eighty percent!  Though the website where I found this is called itshot.com, so buyers beware!







Dolce & Gabbana Geometrical Silk Tie - This nice D & G tie will run you quite a bit, but I found this website, Luxties, where it only cost $90.00.  I am really liking these ties, why do I have champagne tastes with no money?  #FirstWorldProblems

Hope you are liking this little series I'm doing, be sure to check back often for updates!













No comments:

Post a Comment