Monday, September 23, 2013

Now that the WWE 2K14 Roster has been revealed...

Who do you think will be in the upcoming DLC packs?  Here are my guesses:

Day One DLC

Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Curtis Axel
RVD
Fandango
Cameron
Naomi
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
Alicia Fox
Tamina Snuka
Bray Wyatt
Eric Harper
Luke Rowan

I feel this would be best to appease the fans.  The WWE 2K14 forums have been blowing up since yesterday after the reveal.  

Legends DLC

"Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning
 George "The Animal" Steele
Ravishing Rick Rude
Jack "The Snake" Roberts
Rowdy Roddy Piper

Tag Team Legends DLC


Hawk
Animal
Axe
Smash
Booker T
Goldust

Random Legends DLC

Trish Stratus
X-Pac
"Bad Ass" Billy Gunn
"Road Dogg" Jesse James
Diamond Dallas Page

I know a lot of these people have been in previous games so not sure how many gamers out there would want to see Superstars and Divas have a repeat performance.  I think the next-gen wrestling game (which I am assuming will be called WWE 2K15) for the PS4 and the Xbox One should have the largest roster ever, at least the most current.  That is not to say that this game doesn't have a current roster (I don't know what anyone is complaining about) there was only six or so Superstars that haven't been represented, the Divas are a different story all together, but I expect to see the Divas get there own DLC (Day One preferably)

Now which of these Superstars/Divas will  be released as DLC?  I don't know, but it'll be interesting to see what they do offer.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment