Monday, April 8, 2013

Gaming Topic: Call of Cthulhu: The Living Card Game

I love H.P. Lovecraft, so it comes as no surprise that I would love the Call of Cthulhu LCG from Fantasy Flight Games.

I used to play the Mythos card game way back in the day but I totally like this one better.  They brought CoC back after it stopped for awhile and they started to release a monthly asylum deck that I haven't been able to keep up with, unfortunately.

It's hard to find local players where I am at, but hopefully wherever we end up we can find some people that like to play this and heroclix/horrorclix (but those games are two totally different blogs entirely.

If you haven't given this game a shot I think you'll be pleasently surprised and if you haven't played this and you are a fan of HPL then you need to run to your local game store and check it out, or if you are one of those online-type purchasers, then check out Fantasy Flight Games website for you Call of Cthulhu card needs!

Fantasy Flight Games - Call of Cthulhu LCG


3 comments:

  1. I miss playing both of these games with you. I've not found anyone to play with since you moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we will have to get together again and play, once I pull them out of storage that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also need to get all the new deluxe expansions too! There's been like 3 or 4 of them since we've played.

    ReplyDelete