Thursday, April 4, 2013

This Week in Rock (Games)

So you'll see a different topic post title from now on.  I thought I would list what is coming out for the Xbox 360 RBN whenever it gets updated and also I will post what is hitting Rocksmith (which is bi-monthly, I believe), I still love the music rythum games and I would feel weird if I couldn't keep posting about them.  So without further ado:

RBN tracks released this week (Mar. 28- Apr. 4)

Hopes Die Last - "Unleash Hell" (2X Bass Pedal) Metal
Terror - "The New Blood" Punk
Jeff Ball - "Vapor Radian" Pop/Dance/Electronic

Not to much hitting this week.  That is okay, because Rocksmith is looking pretty sweet!

Rocksmith Singles 4/2/13

Credence Clearwater Revival - "Have You Ever Seen the Rain"
Sweet - "Ballroom Blitz"
The Allman Brothers Band - "Southbound"

Not to familiar with "Southbound" (as far as I know), but the other two are day one purchases, you know, if I had the game, but honestly, I would be buying the Twisted Sister track first!

Well there you have it folks!  Maybe I will post a movie review or another How High is the Ceiling post tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment