Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Video Game/DVD Tuesdays (are back!)

It's been forever but it's back!  Video Game/DVD Tuesdays are here again, rejoice, ye faithful, rejoice!

DVD Releases for 4/9/13

Well there is alot coming out, but nothing that speaks to my movie drenched brain.  Nothing to gory, nor is there a ton of anything I want to see, personally.  Well let's see what's what on the gaming front...

Video Game releases for 4/9/13

Well not much is coming out (that I'm interested in) except for this (not that I own the game, but, whatever):

Halo 4: Castle Map Pack

The third and final map pack for Halo 4. The new maps are called, "Daybreak", "Outcast", and "Perdition".  The map pack also adds a 6 person playlist called "Castle DLC".  For all the Halo fanatics I am sure they will enjoy it.




Well that looks like what is what for the returning Video Game/DVD Tuesdays!  Did you enjoy it returning?  Comment in the section below and let me know what you think!

Just FYI, I will be posting some comic reviews of the last few issues of Swamp Thing (DC's new 52!) which involves the Rot World storyline, hopefully I will be able to do it spoiler-free, but probably not!  You've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment