Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

So the hint was two new artists this week.  No 70's, no disco, and no Muse.  Sorry about that Muse lovers, maybe another day.  There was just classic rock with the Billy Squier tracks so that is out.  I would say Twisted Sister but I've been posting them to death, though since I'm not posting about them they will arrive on Tuesday.  Check it.  Let's see what is brewing in my brain pan.

Singles 10/16/2012

Foster the People - "Houdini"
Scissor Sisters - "Mary"
Tori Amos - "Spark"

or maybe:

The Clash - "Straight to Hell"
Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the U.K.
NOFX - "August 8th"

or possibly

Pet Shop Boys - "Domino Dancing"
Pet Shop Boys - "Love Etc
Alphaville - "Forever Young"

My wife would love the above pack (just saying Harmonix!)

Tune in tomorrow to see how horribly wrong I was today, or who knows, maybe I will get another one right.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment