Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Horror's Heart # 23 and 22

The Human Centipede: First Sequence and the Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence

These film are disturbing and NSFW, just a warning for everyone out there.  Also, not for the faint of heart or anyone easily squemish should avoid this film.  I am also pretty sure that I've talked about these film on my blog series: How High is the Ceiling?  Shocking and Disturbing Cinema.

The Human Centipede (First Sequence, 2009)

The first film The Human Centipede is a medical/torture type of deal with people getting fused together in gross and twisted ways.  I don't know if I'll ever watch it again.

If that trailer messed you up then you ain't seen nothin' yet.  The Human Centipede II: Full Sequence makes the first film look like a stroll through the park at Christmas.  More brutal, more disturbing (in so many ways), Tom Six ups the ante and honestly I don't know if I want to see the third one.  Hell, what am I saying, I'm going to see it, all I got to know is, who's coming with me?  Sorry had to quote Half-Baked there. 

I've seen (and own) All Night Long and Organ so I can take serious and disturbing horror films, but these are up there in the "why am I still watching this?" type of catagory.  Two twisted films that I'll talk about another day after the third one releases.  Just in case you need some more Human Centipede nightmare, here's the trailer for Human Centipede II: Full Sequence.

Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence, 2011)

Hope you've enjoyed the next two entries in Horror's Heart.  See all you Ghouls and Gals later.

No comments:

Post a Comment