Friday, October 12, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Well, I was no where near the mark of getting these right, so without further ado:

Singles 10/16/12

Save Ferris - "Come on Eileen" (O, X)
Sheryl Crow - "All I Wanna Do" (O)
Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become" (O)

(X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade, O denotes Keyboards)

Well I give em' a listen but since I'm getting the PRO Guitar in the mail very, very soon, I'll might be purchasing some PRO upgrades instead of songs, now with that said let's see what is hitting the RBN store yesterday on the Xbox 360:

RBN releases for 10/11/12

Indie Rock

Quiet Company - "How Do you Do It?"

Metal

Emmure - "Cross Over Attack"
The Bunny The Bear - "Lonely"

Rock

Sin Direccion - "Para Ti"
Tub Ring - "Stop This (NOW!)"

Well there you have it folks, are you excited over the new bands coming out?  Or maybe you're loving on the RBN stuff?  Sound off and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment