Friday, September 21, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Hello all!  Friday is upon us.  The weekend is finally here!  But more importantly, This Week in Rock Band is here!  Rejoice!

So I got the band right in my predictions, I should have just added a few more songs by them and it would have been stellar.  So without further ado:

Green Day Pack 03

"Brain Stew/Jaded"
"Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)"
"Warning"
"Minority"
"On Love" (O)

(O denotes Keyboards)

Here's the monster list of songs that came out yesterday for the Xbox 360 on the RBN:

Metal

Amberian Dawn - "Cold Kiss"
Ava Inferi - "Majesty"
Edenshade - "Things I'll Just Pretend"
Edenshade - "Things I'll Just Pretend (2X Bass Pedal)"
Halcyon Way - "Our Finest Hour (2X Bass Pedal)"
Soma Dark - "Resolute"
Strikken - "Closer"
The Unguided - "Phoenix Down"

Pop-Rock

Astra Kelly - "Like Never Before"
Mikel James - "Back To You"

Progressive

Shylo Elliott - "Phantasmal Cruise"
Shylo Elliott - "Phantasmal Cruise (2X Bass Pedal)"

Punk

Flatfoot 56 - "I Believe It"

Rock

A Life Divided - "Doesn't Count"

Well there you have it RBer's!  Green Day 5 Pack (Sweet) and a boatload of songs for people that already have GD: RB.  I'll probably get a few of those Green Day tracks this week.  A pleasant surprise this week and it makes me look forward to next week as well!  Good job, Harmonix!  Keep rocking!

Are you excited about the tracks this week?  Leave your comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Oh such irony. I've been perma-banned from the Rockband forums, and yet this is the first week in 2012 that I have positive things to say!

    Anyhoo, I loathe Green Day myself, but my Rockband guitar companion loves them. I never wanted to get the Green Day game, so the ability to cherry-pick Green Day songs is, for me, a good thing. I don't care about pro mode or keys, but I can see how others are ticked off about it.

    Oh well, for once I would have been a positive voice on the Forums! Too late!

    ReplyDelete