Friday, April 12, 2013

Comic Review: Swamp Thing # 15 *SPOILERS*

Rotworld - The Green Kingdom, Part 3, NEW DC 52, $2.99

Writer: Scott Synder
Artist: Marco Rudy

Swamp Thing runs into Batman in Gotham City, and it's quite not what he expects.  The Rot has transformed the Bat-Man into something quite monstrous.  Guest-starring the inmates of Arkham Asylum who have been affected by fighting the Red, the Green, and the Rot.

Really loving the Green Kingdom story and it's been steadily been picking up steam.  I can't wait to see what is coming up next in the upcoming issues.  The artwork is really blowing my mind as of late.  Glad I started picking up Swamp Thing again.

I plan on doing reviews on Justice League Dark as well.  If there are any comics (modern) that you'd like to see me review, please comment in the proper section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment