Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation (UPDATE)

So just a few hours ago on the Rock Band FB page (and possibly other places) a hint was released.  I quote, "Hint for tomorrow's DLC announcement: this artist is getting their second pack.  Who do you think it is?"  Well, it's a hint I guess, so let's see some number real quick like.

There is about 95 bands that can qualify for the answer to the hint.  I'm not going to list them all.  Here's (in no particular order) ten bands that might be announced tomorrow:

Metallica Pack 02 - Not likely, but I can dream.
Alice Cooper Pack 02 - See above.
Pantera Pack 02 - It's about time.
The Dead Weather Pack 02 - Yes, please.
Depeche Mode Pack 02 - Symphony would love this.
R.E.M. Pack 02 - Not my first choice but it would be pretty sweet.
Coheed and Cambria Pack 02 - That would be great.
The Killers Pack 02 - Haven't seen em' in forever.
Jimmy Buffet Pack 02 - I know alot of parrot heads would love this.
Boston Pack 02 - It's been a really long time (HA!) since we've seen them.

Well there you have it.  Just about 12 hours away from the reveal and I'll be here to tell you about it tomorrow in This Week in Rock Band.  See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment