Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

So it's Thursday all damn day.  It's another post about what else... Wild Rock Band Speculation!

Last week we got 2 Foreigner singles and a track by Nightwish.  Hooray, new bands are always welcome even if I don't care for the music.  A ton of people are speculating on the forum that it will be either a three pack by one artist (which it's has been a bit since we've gotten one so I can see that) or it'll be another week of singles by various artists that are coming out for Rock Band Blitz in the very near future.  That is another plausible outcome to tomorrow's announcement.  What do I think it'll be?  Well as far as I know there haven't been any hints or clue's (out on the forum or on Twitter) but don't quote me on that.  Let me get started here with what I would like to see coming out tomorrow, yes, this part is my wishlist:

My Personal Wishlist Pack 01

Coal Chamber - "Loco"
Fields of the Nephilim - "Celebrate"
Voivod - "Nothingface" (X)

Yes I knew, pretty damn obscure tracks so they're likely next to nil.  Maybe one day RBN, maybe one day.  Let's get down to some speculating for real real and not for play play.

Tie in with Rock Band Blitz Pack 01

Fall Out Boy - "Saturday"
Maroon 5 - "Sunday Morning" (X)
My Chemical Romance - "Bulletproof Heart"

Or it could be this. But I doubt it.

Let's Appease the Older Crowd Pack 01

Elvis Presley - "Jailhouse Rock" (X)
The Byrds - "Mr. Tambourine Man"
Sugerloaf - "Green-Eyed Lady"

Once again, the likelihood of this happening is pretty slim to none.  It's fun to dream though.  Now it could also be a band specific three pack.  Some people are thinking it's might be someone really big to hit right before Blitz releases next week, also, people on the forums are saying it might be another modern three singles week.  So if I'm going to go big, I'm going monster big!  I also think there will be a trend of bands appearing that haven't since the RB2 days, which I totally dig.

Black Sabbath Pack 02

"Iron Man"
"Paranoid" (X)
"The Mob Rules"

or:

Motley Crue Pack 01

"Looks That Kill"
"Shout at the Devil" (X)
"Home Sweet Home"

or:

Pixies Pack 01

"Where Is My Mind" (X)
"The Sad Punk"
"Dig For Fire"

These are probably pretty unlikely but what the hell, it's fun to fill my own brain with what might be coming out tomorrow.  Who knows?  Maybe I could be right.  Probably.  Well...

So who do you think will be announced tomorrow?  Am I close?  Am I a million miles away on this speculation post?

Though honestly Harmonix if you guys took a week off before Blitz releases I wouldn't blame you as you've been chugging out DLC every week for like almost five years, and now not just Rock Band but Dance Central too.  Have a break, you deserve it.

Viva La Rock Band!




No comments:

Post a Comment