Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

It's Thursday and you know what that means.  Hope everyone had a safe 4th yesterday.  We went to some friend's house, ate some food, petted some dogs, watched Pirate and Angel break the 8 inch bore cannon.  Good times.  I am not a firework person (I have my own ideas about fireworks that I'll share with you some other time).  Now onto the wild RB speculation!

Well it's been a lot of singles recently, so I'm thinking it'll be a 3 pack by one artist.  I'm thinking the genre is going to be classic rock since it's been about a month or more since we've had some.  Now what band that might be I'm not sure, so I'll throw out some bands that I think should deserve more tracks (or a new band) in RB.

Alice Cooper

It's been quite a while since we've seen Mr. Cooper in RB.  A bit over three years actually so now is a great time to see more from the King of Shock Rock.  If I was running the DLC pipeline I'd have had these boys released next Tuesday.

"Welcome to My Nightmare" (X)
"Life and the Death of the Party"
"Bed of Nails"

Yes.  That three pack would be most agreeable for me.


Blue Oyster Cult

It's also been quite a while since we've seen Blue Oyster Cult.  Godzilla was released back in Jan. of 2010 so I can see them coming down the pipeline.  What would the tracks be you ask?  Not sure, but I would throw these in.

"Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll"
"Mirrors"
"Burnin' for You" (X)

That would be pretty sweet!


The Mama's and the Papa's

I can't believe we don't have any of their songs.  I know that masters from back then are probably not in the best quality (among a million other reasons why the DLC isn't in RB, any DLC, not just this).  If I had my way I'd put out these three songs:

"California Dreamin'" (X)
"Monday, Monday"
"Straight Shooter"

We need more songs from the 60's and this three pack from The Mama's and the Papa's first album would be epic, hell, super epic even.

Well I know that The Mama's and the Papa's are a long shot, but a diehard RB fan can dream.  I see no reason that we shouldn't see some classic rock coming up in RB and I don't see why it shouldn't be next week.  Here's what it'll probably be:

Daughtry Pack 01

What songs will they put out?  I have no idea, so here's my best guess.

"Breakdown"
"Ghost of Me"
"Crawling Back to You"

Not a fan, so I'm hoping this isn't this week's announcement.  I've only purchased Florence + the Machine's Dog Days are Over since the Maiden Epics 01 pack.  Another dry week of DLC for me, make me want to HULK SMASH! my plastic guitars.  Just kidding, those things are hard to find now!

Do you think it'll be some classic rock or do you think we'll finally get the Daughtry Pack 01?  Sound off below!

No comments:

Post a Comment