Friday, July 6, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

So I was right with my predication last night!  Though this is what it is...

Daughtry Pack 01

"It's Not Over"
"No Surprise" (O, X)
"Crawling Back to You" (O)

(O denotes Keyboards, X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass)

Hell I even got one of the songs right in my predication.  Awesome.  The fact that it's another skip week for me sucks.  I have over 1000 MSP to spend.  Please Harmonix put some music in it that I really want to buy.  Going on almost a month and a half since I've bought anything.  I know everyone can't be pleased, but we need some more classic rock or old school heavy metal.  Just wishing I guess.  Maybe next week.

This is what came out on the RBN yesterday.  Check it!

Alternative

an Unkindness - "A Death"
an Unkindness - "Words Cannot Express"

Metal

All Shall Perish - "Rebirth"

Pop/Dance/Electronic

Eurobeat Brony - "Discord (The Living Tombstone Remix)"

Prog

Kaipa - "In the Wake of Evolution"

Rock

Brand New Analogues - "Wolves"
Jerry Naylor - "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On"
Jonathan Coulton - "Alone at Home"
The Giraffes - "The Border"

I'll give a listen to the CoJo track, and I'll probably buy the Jerry Naylor track because it's awesome to have these old classics in the game.  But to get a few tracks I'll probably pick up is better than nothing.  I've picked up a few tracks from Seether from the RBN and they are pretty sweet tracks. Here's to keeping an eye on what's coming out on the RBN in the coming weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment