Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Video Game/DVD Tuesdays

So are you playing the Daughtry Pack 01 right now on RB?  No.  Good, because it's time for another Video Game/DVD Tuesday!  Let's see what is coming out today first on the DVD front.  Well not a damn thing.  Onto the video games.

Well this will be a short blog today.  Only one game coming out (and I haven't finished the first one yet) this week that I'd like to try.

The first game is great.  Easy to learn, very hard game near the end levels.  I still play the first game once in a while so I can't see myself buying this anytime soon (considering I don't have the HDD space for much more).

I'm sure there are movies and games that are coming out that people will be excited for, but this week has been a bust.  Maybe next week.  Here's to hoping that RB knocks my socks off this week with a awesome announcement for next Tuesday! *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment