Friday, August 8, 2014

This Week in Rock (Games) (Part 2)

So the fine folks at C3 are doing it right this week with two bands, are you ready? I said, ARE YOU READY? Here you go:

Dethklok - "Thunderhorse" (O)
Dethklok - "Thunderhorse" (2 X Bass Pedal) (O)

R.E.M. - "Drive" (O)
R.E.M. - "Everybody Hurts" (O)
R.E.M. - "The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight" (O)
R.E.M. - "Try Not to Breathe" (O)

(O denotes Keyboards)

Not a terrible long list of tracks this week. Maybe everyone is on vacation? Who knows? Just the fact that these guys push out track after track each week I have to give them mad props. The RBN doesn't release anymore, Harmonix hasn't released RB tracks in quite awhile now, so it's nice to see that people are still so diehard about the game. I know I am. If the game comes back the only thing I ask is that it is released for the "legacy" console (Xbox 360). Okay, little rant over.

Hey! Dethklok! Sweet! I believe this track was on Guitar Hero II and it was murder on the fingers. Finally, people can play "Everybody Hurts", how this song wasn't actually included in RB3 is beyond me. But hey, I'm not on the Music Ops team. Cue sad music. Alright! So what is this week going to be kiddies? Pass this week? Or are you channeling Nathan Explosion right now? I wanna know. Use them fingers and type in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment