Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation! (Little Birdie Edition)

Yep, it's early.  I know.  But some info has been talked about here:

Wild Rock Band DLC Speculation! Early Bird 01 Pack

I think it'll be a three pack by one artist.  Which artist?  Not sure.  Here's some random guesses.  Maybe I will strike true.  Rumors swirl that the artist hasn't been seen in two years... or not.  Good luck, right?  Right?  Here we go!

Depeche Mode

Which songs?  Not sure.  Let's go with:

Depeche Mode Pack 02
"Wrong"
"People Are People"
"Blasphemous Rumours"

I think Symph would dig that.  Maybe.  Yeah... maybe.  Yeah?  I don't know.  Maybe.


Tears For Fears

They are putting out a track in Rock Band Blitz, so you know why not? 

Tears For Fears Pack 01
"Dog's A Best Friend's Dog"
"Tears Roll Down"
"Mad World"

Sure that's sounds good. 



The Clash

I know, we just got "Rock the Casbah" as a single but why not another Clash pack, right?  Right.  Wow. Can't believe we don't have one of these yet.

Clash Pack 01
"Bankrobber"
"This is Radio Clash"
"Straight to Hell"


Well what do you think Dear Readers?  Do you think I have a chance in hell with these predictions (guesses, whatever you want to call them)?  General public at large?  Harmonix employees?  Anyone want to weigh in?  Okay, well.  That is what I got rolling around in my noodle.  Enjoy!  See you in a bit...

1 comment:

  1. If I could pick three DM songs I'd pick
    Wrong, Walking in my shoes, Suffer Well.
    If I could pick three Tears for Fears songs:
    Sowing the Seeds of Love, Working Hour, Elemental
    If I could pick three Clash songs:
    Bankrobber
    Straight to Hell
    Pressure Drop.
    Those would be my requests...

    ReplyDelete