Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DVD/Video Game Tuesday

Well let's see if anything good is coming out this week in the video games and DVDs.

Wow.  Nothing on DVD this week.  Oh well, it's not like I watch a ton of the DVDs that I have since we have Netflix Instant as well as YouTube for Xbox so it's not like we are lacking for entertainment.  I will also throw out there that we don't have TV/Cable at all.  Take that "corporation"!

Maybe some video games... let's see.

Lollipop Chainsaw

 I'll be honest.  I think the zombie killing games are getting a bit out of control.  About every three seconds I think one just magically appears on store shelves.  I love all things zombie, don't get me wrong, I just think that there too many Zombie games hitting the market all at once.  Now that said this game does looks pretty sick and it's on a ton of people's radar's so that is a good sign.  We'll see what the reviews have to say, sooner than later I'm sure. 






Well that looks to do it for this Tuesday blog post.  I'll be back in a bit with some thoughts on some peripherals from Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft that were demoed or shown at E3 2012.  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment