Saturday, August 30, 2014

(Hero)Clixin' it Up #2: Into the Breach

Okay, so it's been about four and a half months since I talked about getting back into Heroclix. I totally missed the first few months of the War of Light tournament that I talked about going to, I am sure I could maybe hit the November War of Light tournament and by then (point wise) I do not think I will be in the running for a grand prize sculpt of Necron. Thought I might be able to pick up a booster or two of the War of Light Wave 2. But those are the breaks. It's okay. Moving on.

I did pick up a DC War of Light Sinestro Corps Scenario Pack, and two booster packs, one from DC Teen Titans and one from Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy, both are tournament legal, which is a good thing, since ALL of my other clix that I purchased are retired. For those not in the know, when a miniature is retired it is not allowed for (some) tournament play.

I picked up the War of Light (which from this point if I need to I will shorten the words to WoL) Scenario Pack for one the unique sculpts of Green Lantern and Sinestro, but it comes with two 3-D objects, 2D6 (two six-sided dice) with the Green Lantern logo, and the WoL Scenario Rules (which I hope also means a PAC card (or a Powers and Abilities Card) in there. Crossing fingers!

Here's some photos of the products I'm talking about:

Also here is some shots of unopened boosters from the two different sets I am getting:

Granted I didn't pick up three packs of Guardian boosters, just uno, and I am hoping (against hope) that I pull a chase out of one of these two boosters, I am sure the chances are astronomical, but hey, stranger things have happened right? Sure, sure they have. So I think I will post a video of me opening them and stick it up here on my blog. It's been forever since I posted a video, so there is that to look forward to!

Stay Calm and Keep Clixin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment