Thursday, July 9, 2015

Blu-ray Thursday and stuff coming up!

Yep. I'm bringing it back baby! Some Blu-ray goodness coming at you. I love movies. You love movies. This is good.

Let's see what came out this week (7/7) on the ol' Blu-ray:

There's some classic horror, some modern horror, a drama, and a television comedy series, all in all not too shabby.

So, Arrow is going to release a awesome Hellraiser box set, check it out here:

Release is UK only right now, there's no price tag yet but I am sure with all the goodies it'll be a penny or three even. Street date is October 26th, right before Halloween, yep, seems about right. Not only does this include new 2K restorations of Hellraiser, Hellraiser: Hellbound, and Hellraiser III (and honestly these are the only three films of the franchise that I want), a 200 page hardcover book, new audio commentary for all three films, and other assorted good n' plenty! US release please! Seriously, pretty please with a cherry on top.


But wait, there's more! A new 1080p version of Dario Argento's film, Deep Red! Check it!

Placeholder Image
It's a three Blu-ray disc set. The first disc is Deep Red: The Director's Cut, the second disc is Deep Red: International Theatrical Cut, and the finally disc (one I am really excited for!) is a 28 track film score CD featuring the music of Goblin! Man, once again...

Oh wait, UK release only. Bummer. UK street date is October 5th.  Maybe I should look to see if my Blu-ray player is a region free one or not...

Hope you have enjoyed some Blu-ray love here on my blog again. I'll be back next Tuesday with Blu-ray Tuesdays and I'll start posting This Week in Rock Games again so look forward to that!

Another blog post in the bag. Until next time. Stay Tuned and Watch Films!

No comments:

Post a Comment