Tuesday, March 25, 2014

This Week in Rock (Games) (Part 1)

Hello all. Hope your Tuesday isn't snooze day and we are all firing on all cylinders. Here is what is in store for all you Rocksmith 2014 addicts:

Matchbox Twenty 5 Pack (this bad boy comes in at $11.99). Matchbox Twenty for those not in the know, and I'll admit right off the bat here, I don't know Matchbox 20 from a hole in the ground. Never really listened to them, or if I did, I wouldn't recognize one of their songs if it bit me in my ass. So, here's some fun history facts! The band formed in Orlando, Florida and released a album in 1996, that got to Diamond status in the US, which was called Yourself or Someone Like You (1996).

Alright, maybe something you didn't know there, heck I didn't know, I had to check it out for myself, but on with the songs:

"3AM (Capo Removed)"
"How Far We've Come"
"Push (Eb Standard)"
"Unwell (Drop D [Bass])"
"She's So Mean (Drop D [Bass])"

I am a sure I have heard on of these songs on the air, but really at that time, I was listening to CD's I purchased and not a lot of radio airplay. I do listen to some Podcasts now, you know, because I'm old and sure, I mean I have white hairs on my head and face, er, I mean, where's my cane?!? Actually what I meant to say is, can you turn the radio to NPR? Right, I'm old! Moving on.

What do you think of the five pack of Matchbox Twenty (20) songs coming out for Rocksmith today, sound off like your metal!

No comments:

Post a Comment