Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Video Game/DVD Tuesdays

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn (PC, PS3) - Wow.  They are still making these games!  I remember when everyone was all crazy over Final Fantasy VII.  Man, I am old.  Nerds around the World rejoice!  More Final Fantasy goodness!






Lost Planet 3 (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) - I haven't played Lost Planet since the first one.  Didn't get that far into the game.  Don't know if I would give this one the time of day.  But hey, that is me, if you liked the first two, you will probably dig this one two.






Madden 25 (Xbox 360, PS3) - Another year, another Madden.  I'll be honest, I am horrible at Madden.  There I said it, and no, I won't play a online game on XBL.  Now with Kinect for all the masochists out there.






Well let's see if there is anything that tickles my DVD fancy this week.



The Great Gatsby - I kind of what to see this and I kind of don't.  It looks gorgous and it was directed by Baz Luhrmann, who also directed Moulin Rogue and Romero + Juliet, but I hate the characters in the book.  I wondering if anyone else had this dilemma going into this film.








The Walking Dead Season 3 - More Zombies.  More horrible situations!  The gang just can't catch a break can they.  The show is getting pretty weird.  I know a lot of zombie lovers are lining the streets in anticipation of Walking Dead Season 3 that is out.










Sons of Anarchy Season 5 - It's Sons of Anarchy, it is brutal, and it's pretty good.  Go buy this now!  That is all.













Kon-Tiki - Been wanting to see this since I saw the shark effects on a YouTube clip.  That is all I really know of this film, yeah, I know, I suck.












Tales of the City (20th Anniversary Edition) - Loved this miniseries.  Brilliant piece of drama, really takes you back to San Francisco in the 1960's.  That is all I am going to tell you about it.  Buy it, rent it, just make sure you see this soon!











Well there ya have it kiddies, another Video Game/DVD Tuesday put to but.  Cuddle up with a bowl a popcorn and throw in a classic horror film (or comedy if horror ain't your bag) and sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment