Friday, August 2, 2013

This Week in Rock (Games)

Well, C3 has blown my mind again with their songs that they released today.  Good job guys!  Here's what good stuff they put out today:

Cursive - "The Martyr" 
Fall Out Boy - "Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to do Today" 
Nightwish - "Nemo" (O)
U2 - "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
U2 - "New Year's Day" (O)
U2 - "One" (O)
U2 - "Pride (In the Name of Love)"
U2 - "Sunday Bloody Sunday" 
U2 - "Where the Streets Have No Name" (O)
U2 - "With or Without You" (O)

(O denotes Keyboard)

Wow, that is a lot of U2, and to be honest I am totally shocked that RB never released any U2 during that 5 years worth of DLC.  Really, RB, really?  No PRO Guitar/Bass upgrades this week but that is okay since there were so many last week.  Really sweet week for all the custom rockers out there! 

Haven't heard a peep on the RBN for awhile, is it still breathing?

What do you think of the tracks hitting the customs this week?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment