Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Video Game/DVD Tuesdays

Liar Liar - Such a classic comedy from Jim Carrey way back in the day.  Pretty entertaining if you ask me.  I like this better than the first Ace Ventura film and I like that better than the Mask.  Ug, don't get me started on the Mask.  Quick, moving on...








The Life of Oharu - I can't say that I've seen it yet but it's pretty insane or so I've been told.  I plan on actually giving this film a look.  I will make sure to keep the Kleenex close just in case!









The Breakfast Club - If you were alive in the 1980's and haven't seen this then you need to stop being a "zoom dweebie" and get to watchin'.  Classic 80's film at it's finest.  I can't for the life of me don't understand why I don't own this film. 








The Birds - What a great flick.  I really need to watch this soon.  Hitchcock did good work here.  Love the Birds!










Street Trash - It's horrible but I remember watching this back when I was a freshman in High School.  Yeah, I'm a old man.  Not great FX or acting, or anything really, but if you are a Gorehound and have never seen this, just turn in your card at the nearest Midnight Movie.  Horrible, but you know, go see it!







Well it's an interesting mix of flicks this week.  Let's see what is what on the gaming front, Xbox 360 style:

NCAA Football 14 - If you are into college football you'll be hella stoked.  NCAA Football 14 hit shelves soon.  I personally have never played the college football games, but I am sure there are some happy Xboxers out there.






Dark - A stealth action game where you play the ultimate killer, a Vampire.  Don't know too much about the game other than that.  Might be work a check out in the demo section of XBL, if its offered that is.






Pacific Rim - Pacific Rim hits XBLA and brings you all that you loved about the movie into video game form, recreating the battles between Jaegers and the Kaiju depicted in the film.  Sound like some good ol' fashioned beat em' up.  Fun.






Well that looks like another one two combo of Video Game/DVD Tuesday this week.  See ya tomorrow with some Comic-y goodness tomorrow when I post Comics Arriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment