Friday, July 5, 2013

DC's Forever Evil (The Villainous New 52 Take-Over!)

What?  Man, that is a crazy idea and it could be so brilliant too!  I love the Swamp Thing cover!  But it's Swamp Thing so I am bias.  Let the villains take up some cover and book time.  I can't wait to read these upcoming issues?  What do you feel about the price for you collectors out there that have to have every issue?  It's easily a $200.00 purchase to nab most if not all of this lot.  Would you pay that?  I would love to have them all but that is a bit out of my price range.  Hell I can't even pick up my two normal comics that I still get at my closest local comic store right now, I am about half a year out of the loop with Swamp Thing and almost a year out of the loop of Justice League Dark.  Epic Fail, I know.  But moving on! 

Here's the Swamp Thing cover:


(Writer) Charles Soule (Artist) Jesus Saiz
 
"Behold a being so vile and deadly that even the Parliament of Decay could not control him! Now take a journey to a place beyond hell-the personal prison of Anton Arcane! Plus: the return of The Rot's new avatar, Abigail Arcane!"
 
That looks damn sweet.  Can't wait to get back into the comics!   Kudos to DC for doing something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment