Monday, February 4, 2013

Life: What I've been up to.

Settled into the new house pretty well.  Still missing my wife but she should hopefully be here within a month or so.  Job prospects are looking better with the new I got today, hopefully I will be gainfully employed within a week or so (fingers crossed). 

Here's the low down with RB as I haven't posted anything since the thirteenth of January.  There are alternating between a week or singles from Blitz with a week of something new.  Here's what has come out since then:

Rock Band Track Releases

2/5/13
Blitz Singles

Avenged Sevenfold - "So Far Away" (O)
Great White - "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" (O)
Iron Maiden - "The Wicker Man" (O, X)
Queen - "Death on Two Legs" (O)

1/29/13
Aerosmith Greatest Dimension Pack

"Walk This Way"
"Sweet Emotion" (X)
"Back in the Saddle"
"Dream On" (Live) (X, O)
"Legendary Child"
"Lover Alot"

1/22/13
Blitz Singles

Kelly Clarkson - "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" (O)
Living Colour - "Cult of Personality"(X)
Quiet Riot - "Bang Your Head (Mental Health)"
Soundgarden - "Spoonman" (X)

(X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass upgrade, O denotes Keyboard)

I'd usually post what hit the RBN but there's been a ton of stuff.  If you wanna check out the Rock Band forum pages located here to find out what is what:

Rock Band announcements!

Okay now that is out of the way!  Been watching a ton of movies at home, some purchased (woohoo!), some borrowed from the library (they have over 3,000 titles!), and some that I brought with me.  Right now, I am watching the Alien trilogy, which I had to after watching Prometheus.

I've also been running lately, as I don't have my Xbox to do my fitness game.  I really want to do this 5k mud run in March, oh and there is Zombies!  Should be good times, though I'd trade it to be working and getting Symphony, the kitties, and our stuff down here.

Okay, well I will post again when I can, as I don't have internet at home yet, but once that happens you'll see more posts from me.

See you all in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment