Saturday, February 9, 2013

This (Belated) Week in Rock Band

Howdy folks!  Yep, I'm a day late (and a dollar short) but here we go!

2/12/13 Singles

Extreme - "More Than Words" (X)
Nazareth - "Love Hurts"
Peter Cetera - "Glory of Love" (O)
REO Speedwagon - "Keep On Loving You" (O)
Soft Cell - "Tainted Love" (O)

X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade, O denotes Keyboard)

Also the PRO upgrade with the Extreme's "More Than Words" is free with the purchase of the song, your like saving two bucks already.  When I get my Xbox here with me and the Internet (and my Gold account) up and running, everything but the REO Speedwagon will be mine!  Pretty good V-Day song list! 

Here's what is came out for the RBN this last Thursday:

Blues

Brian Kahanek - "Bottle Rocket"

Metal

Godhead - "Trapped In Your Lies"
I See Stars - "NZT48
Your Memorial - "Redirect"

Pop-Rock

Stagehands - "Welcome to Our Town (RB 3 Version)

Progressive 

Nightmare Lyre - "Deception"
Nightmare Lyre - "Deception (2X Bass Pedal)"

Rock 

Lucybell - "Abre Tus Ojos"

Well there you have it folks.  Excited about what is hitting the Rock Band store this Tuesday?  I know I am.  See you all in a few, crazies!

No comments:

Post a Comment