Sunday, January 13, 2013

(Another Belated) This Week in Rock Band

I've been busy moving (see my last post) so I've been sliding on my posts and I don't have internet at the new house, so I'll post when I can.  You've been warned.  Without further ado:

Rick Springfield Pack 01

"Jessie's Girl" (O, X)
"I've Done Everything For You" (X)
"Don't Talk to Strangers" (O)

(X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade, O denotes Keyboard)

Here's what rolled out on the RBN this last Thursday:

Indie Rock

Leadership by Assault - "Sober Up"

Metal

Bluefusion - "KITTY! (ft. The Anime Cow)"
Bluefusion - "KITTY! (ft. The Anime Cow) (2X Bass Pedal)"
The Dillinger Escape Plan - "Parasitic Twins"
My Ruin - "Vultures"

Rock

Bright Midnight - "Floating Feather (Blue Day & Age)"
Bright Midnight - "Liberation"
Jerry Lee Lewis - "Great Balls of Fire"
The Smartass Rascals - "Smartass Rascals"

Well I'm not a giant Rick Springfield fan, but I'll check out the other two tracks and I will totally get the PRO upgrade for "Jessie's Girl", and holy smokes I'll be grabbing "Great Balls of Fire" the moment I get my Xbox (and LIVE) back up and running.  I left the Xbox with my wife two states away and I think I'm going through video game withdraws.  Oh well, I guess I'll live, hell, I still have a ton to do to the new house.

Are you stoked?  Bummed?  Sound off below!


1 comment:

  1. Rock Band has now officially been given a new name: Schlock Band.

    ReplyDelete