Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

So I'll keep it short and sweet. There might have been a hint, but not sure if the forum is just randomly guessing, but hey, that is what I'm doing, so you know...

New artist this week.  I'm going with 80's hair metal for this week as we haven't seen it in a bit.  Yep, that is right, another TS post!

Twisted Sister Pack 01

"I Wanna Rock"
"We're Not Gonna Take It" (X)
"Stay Hungry"

If it's not Dee and the Boyz, I think it might be a singles week with only one hair metal track.

Singles

Motley Crue - "Home Sweet Home (X)
Bad Religion - "I Want to Conquer the World"
Dead or Alive - "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (X)

Well there ya have it folks, let's see how right (and more likely wrong) tomorrow!  Have a good Thursday you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment