Monday, October 15, 2012

Music Mondays

So you're stuck at work and you have a little break.  Check out this band that I've recently fallen in love with, and honestly it wasn't love at first listen.  I didn't care for the band, but it grew on me like some black mold, infecting me with it's catchy earworm tunes when I woke up every morning for about a week.  The band I'm talking about is Foster the People, they are a three piece indie rock outfit that is going big super quick.  If I get a chance to see them live you better believe your bottom dollar that I'll be going, either by hook or crook, what what?!?

I figured the daily Spotify list would be perfect for everybody who doesn't know about this band to give em' a listen (a new list will be up tomorrow so don't wait!).  Enjoy these three songs from Foster the People Torches (2011) album:

Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)
Pumped Up Kicks
Helena Beat

No comments:

Post a Comment