Friday, September 14, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Well, Dear Readers, once again my guess was wrong.  Would you like to know what the tracks are?  I bet you do.  Check it!

Singles 9/18/12

The Offspring - "Days Go By" (O, X)
Smash Mouth - "Why Can't We Be Friends" (O)
Smash Mouth - "Can't Get Enough of You Baby" (O)

(X dentoes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade, O denotes Keyboards)

I'll give the "Why Can't We Be Friends" cover a shot to listen to that might be worth a purchase, but I'll have to hear the other two

Let's see what is up this week with RBN on the Xbox 360:

Alternative

Husky in Denial - "Would I Were"

Classic Rock

John Parr - "Under a Raging Moon"

Metal

All Shall Perish - "There is Nothing Left"
Asking Alexandria - "Dear Insanity (2X Bass Pedal)"
Halcyon Way - "On Black Wings (2X Bass Pedal)"
My Ruin - "Deconsecrated"

Pop/Dance/Electronic

Active Knowledge - "Supertronic Lasering"
Mada - "Fight!"
The Hamster Alliance (ft. The Giant Bomb Crew) - "Giant Bombstep: Reloaded"
Tora - "Higher"
Zef - "Gambit"

Progressive

An Endless Sporadic - "Anything (2X Bass Pedal)"
An Endless Sporadic - "The Triangular Race Through Space (2X Bass Pedal)"

Rock

A Day to Remember - "Sticks & Bricks"
Okills - "Nube"
Memory of a Melody - "Things That Make You Scream"

Well there ya have it.  Totally off the mark (like every week!) a once again for me it'll probably be a skip week for the main RB tracks and I'll have to give a listen to the RBN tracks and see if anything runs up and bites me on my ass.

Are you stoked?  Disappointed?  Sound off below!

No comments:

Post a Comment