Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

So it's Thursday again, what a country!  Sorry I haven't been around lately blogging it up for all of you.  Did you miss me?  Yes.  Awesome.  Well I'm back and taking the bull by the horns, and since I'm a Taraus I'm not sure what I really mean.  Zing!

So there was a hint by HMXhenry on the RB forum today about tomorrow's tracks. 

This was posted on Twitter

GOD, I JUST GOT IN, CUT ME SOME SLACK! Next week's DLC is 2 bands, 3 songs. Speculate away.

So there you have it, it's a singles week and and it's only two bands.  So here is my speculation:

Twisted Sister - "I Wanna Rock"
Twisted Sister - "Stay Hungry"
The Smiths - "How Soon Is Now?"

Will I be right?  Based on my past speculation I'd say no, but hell, it's fun to guess.  Tune in tomorrow morning to find out what is going to be announced for next Tuesday's DLC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment