Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

Well let's see what the Jones crystal ball says... ok, it's a Magic 8 ball and it's coming up "Better Try Again"!  But honestly, and this is my best guess as to what I think might be announced tomorrow.  So without further ado.

I think it'll be Punk.  I also think it's be three singles.  Here's my wild speculation:

Singles 8/7/12

Rancid - "Life Won't Wait"
Bad Religion - "I Want to Conquer the World"
Sex Pistols - "Anarchy in the U.K." (X)

Is it a long shot and a total shot in the dark?  Yes, yes it is.  Do I have proof, hell no!  Just what I think might come out tomorrow.  That would be pretty sweet to say the least.  I would have picked other punk bands but I think Rancid and Bad Religion will see more tracks released eventually, as for the Sex Pistols, I know they were in that "other" music game so why not RB?  Why not indeed!

Do you think it's be a three pack by one artist?  Do you think it'll be something besides what I have guessed upon?  Sound off below!

No comments:

Post a Comment