Friday, August 3, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Well I was right that it was a singles week, though, I was off the mark on the genre.  So here ya go kiddes!

Singles 8/7/12

Cutting Crew - "(I Just) Died in your Arms Tonight" (O,X)
Hoobastank - "Crawling in the Dark" (O)
Whitesnake - "Still of the Night" (O)

(X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade, O denotes Keyboards)

Nice!  Finally!  I'll get the Whitesanke and Cutting Crew tracks, not so big on the Hoobastank, but like I say every time, I'm stoked when new bands are introduced in RB, it's a situation where everybody wins.  Great job this week Harmonix!  Woo!

The RBN servers were down for the week so once the tracks get released I'll post what's coming out here.

Are you jazzed for the tracks this week?  Hate em'?  Sound off buckos!

Sour out!  See ya in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment