Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Video Game/DVD Tuesdays

Another week, another Tuesday, another post!  Are you ready?  I said, are you ready!  Alright, let's get down to it.

Now, normally I do Xbox 360 games, I thought I would change that, and start talking about PS3, Wii, etc.  Hope you enjoy more gaming goodness from your truly.

New Super Mario Bros. 2  (3DS)

I don't even have a 3DS and I want to play that.  Damn.  Maybe I need to bust out the old DS and play some Mario and Luigi: Superstars Saga.  Word.




Damn, this week has a lot coming out on all platforms but not except what I've mentioned.  Well maybe next week.

Onto the DVD front!

NCIS: The Complete Ninth Season

Love the show.  Can't wait to see this next season.  Though I still think I need to see some of the last season to catch up.  Love the show because it's a character show and I can't thank Symphony enough for turning me on to this.

Good stuff.









Joysticks (Remastered Widescreen Edition)

I know that this is going to be horrible upon re-viewing since my childhood but I don't care.  It's bad cheesy 80's T & A craptastic piece of celluloid.  Hell Joe Don Baker is in it, it can't be all that bad, can it?  I mean Mr. Baker was in Walking Tall so, right?  Right!  Classic 80's flick.  Tubular!










Tom & Jerry Tales: Season One

Thank you Cartoon Network!  Love the old cartoons from my childhood.  Tom & Jerry were awesome and I think these were the original ones before the Tom & Jerry Show that came later.  Point is, it's great to see this on DVD.  Bout' time.










The Flintstones: The Complete First Season

See above, but apply the word Flintstones instead of Tom & Jerry.  Once again, great job Cartoon Network!  Can't wait to see what else you put out in the future.












There are also some Disney movies that are coming out of "The Vault" (I think).  Check it!


Haven't seen these in a long time.  I don't think I've ever seen the second one at all.
Love this movie.  It's the Cat's PJ's!  Ha!


















Who doesn't love the spagetti scene.  If not, then you're just a monster!  Ah sweet Jesus, I just realized this is the 2nd Lady and the Tramp film.  Watch at your own discretion.


Loved the first one.  Great film.  Haven't seen the second one though.  Good to see more Disney films coming out!













So there you have it folks a ton of DVD's coming out today, a even a slew of Disney films too.  Nice.

Anything coming out this week that you can't wait to see?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment