Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

It's Thursday and you know what that means!  Wild Rock Band speculation time!  Now, most people on the predication threads think it's going to be singles from modern artists or artists that are tied to Rock Band Blitz.  Since all the bands that were announced for summer are now in the game it's kind of up in the air. 

What I think is probably going to be in there and what actually be in there are two different stories.  So, I'll do what I do best and throw some bands out there that I think would be sweet to see (either again or for the first time).

 Twisted Sister Pack 01

"We're Not Gonna Take It"
"The Price"
"Stay Hungry"

Now I know I've mentioned Twisted Sister before, but really, how in the hell are they not in RB yet?  I'm looking at you Harmonix!  Let's see some SMF'ing tracks in there by Dee and the Boyz!

NOFX Pack 01

"Freedom Like a Shopping Cart"
"Johnny Appleseed"
"The Idiots Are Taking Over"

Why not?  NOFX is the shit, great punk band (except live, ha!) that totally needs to be represented.  Like stat!

Voivod Pack 01

"Astronomy Domine"
"Killing Technology"
"Nothingface"

Voivod would be sweet and with Astronomy Domine we'd at least get a Floyd song.  It's also a pretty sweet cover by Voivod.  The other two tracks are a bit weird, hell, the band is weird.  Good stuff.

Okay, so that was three bands that haven't been in RB yet.  What will come out tomorrow?  I don't know.  Do you think you know?  Sound off!

See ya tomorrow with This Week in Rock Band!

Sour out!




No comments:

Post a Comment