Friday, July 13, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Once again I got a track right in my prediction!  Unfortunelty it'll probably be another pass for me this week.  Depending if Symphony wants a track that comes out Tuesday will influence if I purchase one or not, but for me it's another skippy skip skip.  When will the RB drought for me end?  Alas, when is going to be my time! *EDIT I thought we might get some Rob Zombie, The Zombies, or dare I say Alice Cooper since the tracks are announced on Friday the 13.  If I was running the DLC pipeline, I'd have done this: (these tracks are not coming out this week!)

Friday the 13th Pack 01

Alice Cooper - "He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)"
Alice Cooper - "Feed My Frankenstein"
Rob Zombie - "House of 1000 Corpses"
The Zombies - "Time of the Season"

Without further ado (these are the tracks coming out):

Singles 7/17/12

The B-52's - "Love Shack" (O,X)
Young the Giant - "My Body" (O)
Staind - "Not Again"

(O denotes Keyboard, X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade)

Here's what was released yesterday on the Xbox 360 for RBN:

Metal

Cynic - "Evolutionary Sleeper"
Nightrage - "So Far Away/Delirium of the the Fallen (2X Bass Pedal)
Terrorizer - "Subterfuge"

Other

Zing Experience - "Faster Than a Bullet"

Pop-Rock

Daryle Stephen Ackerman - "Tear My Heart in Two"
Simone Bacchini - "L'alfebeto"

Prog

Children of Nova - "Moments of Clarity"

Rock 

Free Spirit - "Radiant Light"

Well that is it for This Week in Rock Band.  Are you picking up this week's tracks?  Love em'?  Hate em'?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment