Friday, June 15, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Well I only really know one band from this week's of singles.  I love single week because there is usually something for everyone, this week for me, not so much.  Another week of probably no purchases for me.  Boo.

Singles for 6/15

Angels & Airwaves - "The Adventure" (O)
Owl City - "Fireflies" (O)
Queens of the Stone Age - "In My Head" (O, X)

(O denotes Keyboards, X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrades)

Well let's move along, nothing to see here.  Let's see what came out for the RBN...

Metal

Anarchy Club - "Collide"
Asking Alexandria - "Reckless and Relentless (2X Bass Pedal)
Chaotrope - 'The Hourglass Paroxysm - Part II"

Prog

An Endless Sporadic - "Anything"

Punk

SIMPL3JACK - "At War With the Cherubs"

Not a ton of stuff out this week on RBN, maybe next week, though, I'll check out the Anarchy Club song and depending might get that.

So there you have it.  Excited about what is coming out?  Waiting for next week like me?  Sound off in the comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment