Friday, May 11, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Well it's not Metallica or Maiden.  This is what is what coming out next week for Rock Band:

Paramore Pack 01

Paramore - "Ignorance" (O)
Paramore - "Brick by Boring Brick" (O)
Parmaore - "The Only Exception" (O)(X)

(O supports Keyboard, X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade)

Not my cup of tea, but I'll give em' a listen, who knows maybe I'll grab a track if I dig it.  I'm excited to see what is going to be announced next Friday (May 18).

There was only (I think) 5 RBN tracks that came out this week:

RBN tracks for the week of 5/4 to 5/11:

Metal

ETHS - "Gravis Venter"
Skylliton - "Crabplosion"

Prog

An Endless Sporadic - "Impulse"
Nod 206 - "En Donde Duermen Los Suenos"

Rock

Sonic Boom Six - "For the Kids of the Multiculture"

Nothing on the RBN is screaming to me, but I'll give em' a listen as well on Spotify and see if there is anything that cries out to me for purchase.

Well there you have it.  A joyous week for some on Rock Band, but not this Rawker!  Still have Let's Go Out to the Movies post I still need to get out there as well as a V-blog!  See you in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment