Friday, October 25, 2013

This Week in Rock (Games)

This was released for RockSmith 2014 on Tuesday October 22, 2013:

Albert King - "The Sky is Crying"
Chicago - "25 or 6 to 4"
Queens of the Stone Age - "My God is the Sun"
Smashing Pumpkins - "Cherub Rock"
Tame Impala - "Elephant"
The Hives - "Hate to Say I Told You So"
The Lumineers - "Ho Hey"
Them Crooked Vultures - "Mind Eraser, No Chaser"

C3 released these tracks today:

Default - "Deny"
Default - "Sick and Tired"
Default - "Wasting My Time"
Alanis Morissette - "All I Really Want"
Alanis Morissette - "Forgiven"
Alanis Morissette - "Hand in My Pocket" (O)
Alanis Morissette - "Mary Jane" (O)
Alanis Morissette - "Not the Doctor"
Alanis Morissette - "Wake Up"
Alanis Morissette - "You Learn"
Alanis Morissette - "Your House"
Akira Yamaoka - "Silent Hill" (O)
Koji Kondo - "Super Mario Bros. Medley" (O)
Koji Kondo - "Wind Waker Title Theme" (O, X)
Kartsy Hatakka & Kimmo Kajasto - "Max Payne Theme"  (O)

(O denotes Keyboard, X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass upgrade)

Wow, it's like a real week in Rock Band this week, as finally some DLC hits the RockSmith 2014 store and once again C3 has released a ton of tracks, there's a good mix here really.  I believe that is the rest of Jagged Little Pill album by Alanis Morissette, some video game themes (one with a PRO Guitar/Bass upgrade!), and a band (Default) that I've never heard of.  Off to Spotify to give em' a listen I suppose.

What do you think of the tracks released today?  Where has all the RBN love gone, I really hope they can turn it around and begin to release for tracks, but who knows?  

No comments:

Post a Comment