Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Movie Ticket Monday: Double Feature!

Totally forgot to post this last week! 

First up is this little gem, Jeepers Creepers!  Sept 2, 2001.  Actually not that great of a film though at least it was something a little different that was brought to the table.  I don't think I watched the second film until it was on Netflix instant streaming and man it was... uh.  I can't even remember who I saw this film with (sorry about that).

Jeepers Creepers Trailer

Cool!  The next film was the now classic Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  Watched it on Thanksgiving 2001.  It's funny now since I (finally) am reading the books, I am going to go back and watch the films all over again and I need to watch the first film.  It should be interesting to see the differences between the books and the films.  I am sure I watched this with Elizabeth and probably a few other friends at the Riverbank 12 Cinemas in, you guessed it, in Riverbank, California.  Had a great time that day.  I am sure that if anybody that reads my blog they have seen the first Harry Potter film, but just in case you haven't seen it, here's the trailer to wet your appetite:

Let's see what is happening in the world of DVD and Video Game releases this week!  Onto the next blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment