Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Comics Arriving

New entry for hump day!  I love comics, that is no surprise to most I'm sure.  So here's a weekly column about comics that I would be interested to see.  Now I used to be a avid comic collector spending (probably) hundreds dollars, but that was many, many moons ago.  Now I collect 2 comics each month, both DC, Justice League Dark and Swamp Thing, respectively.  This blog entry is not about those comics but the ones that might be cool to read... so here goes.

5/16/2012

DC Comics

Justice League #9
Comics that kill characters ride a fine line.  If the company brings the character back to soon as with some titles have done then it really infuriates me.  As said in Pet Cemetery, "Dead is dead."  If I ever wrote a comic and I killed a character that character would NOT come back.  End of story.

Let's see what else we got coming out.






Hellblazer #291

Wow.  This comic has been going for awhile now.  So far everything I've read of Hellblazer has been great.  I was first introduce to John Constantine in the page of the 2nd series of Swamp Thing.  He's had some great cameos in various DC titles which is great.  He's the douche you love to hate.  Brilliant.









Well that was brief.  Check it out next week, here and live on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment