Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DVD/Game Tuesday

Well there are no films on DVD (some stuff on Blu-Ray, but I don't own a player...) or video games that I'm dying to play this week on Xbox or XBLA... Pretty slow week.  Maybe next week... I'll post something later today after I get some more work done.  It's been pretty busy here work wise.  Massive spreadsheet project has taken up my last four days.  I'm Jones"ing" to play some Rock Band with some of my RB 30+ players, but I haven't had the time.  I'm also glad since the last two weeks of DLC are bands that I'm not too crazy for so I haven't had to spend points on songs.  I'm thinking this week might be something truly awesome, like some 80's Hair Metal or a band we haven't seen in a really long time...

Be back in a bit.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment